Macworld, here we are! Mimoco is happy to attend Macworld – complete with our very own booth – for the second consecutive year, and we’re VERY excited to see if the rumors of new Mac Minis and iMacs are true (plus the iPhone Nano, that would be interesting).
1. Stop by our Mimoco’s Macworld Expo booth #4321 to play the GURP game!
2. Find the GURP sign and snap a photo with yourself and the word GURP in the shot.
3. tweet a link to you GURP photo (using twitpic (link), flickr (link), or another photo hosting option)
4. in your tweet be sure to include the following hashtags (link to hashtag.org) #mimobot #macworld
5. in your tweet include your own acronym for the word GURP.
6. make sure you are following @mimobot to be eligible to win.
Two winners will be chosen each day at midnight PST from Tues – Friday, to win a MIMOBOT of their choice.
Fun, no? Well, we’re off to see what Captain Jobs has in store for us this year. Dare we dream of Snow Leopard?