1. SoCal friends bringing art toys to CES, naturally.
2. Curved and skinny screens. Tablets for easy board game clean-up.
Easiest Monopoly clean-up ever, so you can say to your kidlets, ‘ In my day…’
Curved is the New Flat: from LG. Image from The New York Times.
3. SO MANY CASES.
Not solely (!) about style, many cases also used solar-power functionality.
Quilted cases to compliment your Channel bag, no biggie!
Built to Blab: Legomaniacts, rejoice. Photo via Mashable.
A case on a nerd-level akin to the pocket protector. Hands free tech, guyz!
4. Rilakkuma down the aisle from us, swoon.
Cutesy photo from HawaiiKawaii.com
5. Mimoco Booth (holy shnikeys, previewzz!!)
Lucky attendee sneakin’ a peak of something awesome.
2 Brand New Elvis Characters added to our Legends Line
HK ♥ Animals photo by Comics Worth Reading.
Official iLounge coverage, y’all!
6. Press Interviews.
@gstylemag all up in this shizzo.
I met with so many rad bloggers and media members. I tried to give them all product to review and giveaway. So far a handful of publications have participated. Check out @mimobot for links to contests for FREE MIMOBOT swaaag.
Thanks for humoring us, allusb.com. Or should I say, thanks for letting US humor YOU?
7. Boombotix Weirdos host Sumo Sake Challenge
I guess they make ‘em weirder on the west coast. Is insanity just a result of manifest destiny?
8. Instacube and others host #CES13party at MGM Grand suite, presented by Stunt & Gimmick’s.
We were SO on-time. Thanks for having us, y’all!
Classy Party – Bottles and Jell-O Tub in bathroom. And this guy.
Girls in fancy party bathrooms=glamour shots by @jadeshyu
Many more photos here.
9. We are the keepers of the trade show booth.
Most situations can be re-purposed for cube-fort construction.
10. Met AMAZING/strange/insightful/forward-thinking people and strengthened relationships with the ones I already knew.
Late-night Lobby rendezvous/strategy meeting with Dwight from Mimoco and Bill Peters from Thinkgeek! Workin hard.
Our team is rock solid, and this year things are going to start a new wave of mimoco goodness. Cant wait to collaborate and create with you all in 2013, infinity and beyond.
What did I miss? If it’s not here, I didn’t see it. Fill me in, yo!